Nootropics is a term given to a group of chemicals that are known to have cognitive effects on the human brain.
Some of these chemicals occur naturally in nature and some are man made.
According to Dr Corneliu Giurgea to be called a nootropic the chemical must;
- Not be toxic and have no negative side effects.
- Improve the rate of nuron firing in the sub-cortical and cortical areas of the brain.
- Protect the brain from physical and chemical assaults.
- Help the brain function better.
- Improve memory and ones ability to learn.
If there is any chemical that can fit the requirements above then it can be called a nootropic.
Unfortunately it’s almost impossible for a chemical to fit all of the requirements above. If there was such a drug then it would be called a miracle pill!
However there are many products for sale today that come close in providing some of the powerful benefits listed above.
One of them is called TruBrain and you can learn about it on www.TruBrain.com